And it's work in full force once again.. Hello Financial Year 2009!
(I know, I know, I owe a hell load of pictures, entries blahblahetcwhatnot. When I have the time to sort everything out I will; hopefully the pictures first to be cleared out of my camera so I can have more space for * - I don't want to jinx it so once everything is confirmed I'll un-* this plan of mine)
Anyhoo, in local leona news, all's well at work and at home, I'm suffering from a mild (okay maybe quite severe because I'm walking like I have something stuck in between my legs. Mind you, a BIG something) case of body aches ranging from my thighs to my lower back to my butt. That's what one hour of impromptu horseriding does to you apparently. Roamed the streets for awhile in JB and ended up finding Meldrum Walk after one MOTHER big round, in one piece nonetheless (hallelujah) and settling for roadside seafood and char kway teow (after a round of stonegrilled steak).
Okay off to finish more work. I'm super motivated today and this streak is going to end soon in about... 20 mins.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home